MEG was established in 1989 on the basis of previous experience in the washing industry and now it represents a valid interlocutor for whoever is looking for practical solutions to all washing problems, both for new types of problems and in relation to the requirement of converting existing processes. Machinery manufactured by MEG has been installed by the company or by others in almost all European countries.
MEG is specialised in engineering and production of:
- Ultrasonic cleaning lines with aqueous solutions
- Ultrasonic cleaning plants running with new generation alternative products
- Ultrasonic groups
- Ultrasonic cleaning tanks
- Closed solvent degreasing machines
- Hot air and solvent dryers
- Automatic transfer systems
- Demineralising, filtering and water treatment systems
- Solvent distillers
- Accessories and complements for the specifics cleaning process.
The experience we have acquired over the years permits MEG personnel to offer the best solutions to the needs of its customers. A solution can be specifically designed based on specific requirements, using and including the basic modules. Total electronic control of the washing lines also permits the development of a mixed cycle in which the washing cycle is automatically defined depending on the type of material it is loaded with.
The company is certified in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard and all our plants have CE marking which correspond to the Machinery European Standard EN12921.