RAVARINI CASTOLDI & C. was established by Carlo Ravarini in 1867 in Tre Alberghi street, nearby the Cathedral of Milan where started its activity making walking sticks.
Since four generations RAVARINI CASTOLDI & C. perpetuate the ancient working expertise, faithful to the origins' flavour and rigour, notwithstanding the ongoing technologic progress.
On the memories of the ancient workmanship RAVARINI CASTOLDI & C. started in the last fifty years building of equipment based on the electrostatic principle.
In the early 60's it has been developed the first electrostatic manual painting equipment and in the following years a wide range of electrostatic equipment for the mechanical, wood, plastic and food industry has been developed to apply solvent based, water-soluble and powder paints. In the 80' s has been started the production of special equipment for the electrostatic oiling of steel and aluminium strips, earning rapidly the world leadership in this sophisticated field.
These new products approach the ancient working expertise to the most recent and sophisticated electronic and automation technologies making RAVARINI CASTOLDI & C. ready to welcome the challenge of a word in continuous evolution.