We develop and produce strictly environment friendly high quality products, which meet state of the art standards and remain in this way true for our principles: High quality standards; eco-friendly and innovative products; short delivery times; high flexibility; excellent customer service.
Our customer is located in the center of our efforts. We live and practice this service orientation consistently - to the internal as to the external customer.
We reach our market leadership with engaged, loyal, communicative and technically competent co-workers. "New Skills" like team ability, self-responsibility and self-adaptability are existential characteristics for success in the surrounding field of the constant change.
Powder coatings are solvent-free coatings that require a cure cycle and are manufactured in a three-stage production process to turn them into a fine powder coating. The powder coatings are applied to the work piece by electrostatic spray guns or in a tribostatic process. In the following curing process they are melted and chemically cross-linked at substrate temperatures of 150°C to 200°C.
The success story of powder coatings in industrial surface finishing took off in the 1960s and is continuing to this day, as the technology has so many different advantages in its favour:
- No solvents: Powder coatings are solvent-free. This makes them very eco-friendly, as the drying process does not release any harmful solvent vapours into the environment, and the ground and groundwater are not polluted in any way.
- Near-100% utilisation rate: Powder coatings are very economical. During the application process, the portion of the powder coating not applied to the work piece can simply be recycled. In this way, a material utilisation rate approaching 100% is achieved.
- Easy and clean to apply: Powder coatings are easy and clean to apply. An optimum coating result is achieved in only a single coating operation.
- Can be used on many different substrates: Steel, aluminium, galvanised surfaces, MDF, temperature-resistant plastics, glass. As a surface finishing on widely differing substrates, TIGER Drylac® powder-coatings are capturing an ever larger slice of the market.
- Protection and decoration: TIGER Drylac® powder coatings can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications and stands out for properties such as weathering resistance, resistance to UV and chemicals, shock resistance, impact strength, abrasion resistance and adhesive strength. Powder coatings are formulated specifically for the intended application and required properties.
- TIGER Coatings offers an extremely wide standard range of colours and effects: All the products detailed in the standard range are kept in stock in our central warehouse in Wels and can be shipped at short notice.
- Steel Structure
- Agricultural & Construction
- General Industry
- Job Shop
- Retail Environment
- IT & Appliances
- Inks & Toners
- Cans & Tubes
- Sports & Leisure.